Below are a list of suggested questions that the garden owner and gardener
should agree upon before starting out:
• At what times will it be acceptable to access the garden?
• How is access to be granted?
• What part of the garden is available for growing veg?
• Who decides what is planted, and how the space is used?
• Will food be grown organically?
• How is the produce grown in the garden shared?
• Who provides the tools and materials?
• Where are the tools stored and who is responsible for their security and/or insurance?
• Who will pay any costs involved, for seeds, tools, etc? (it is usually expected the gardener will be buying the seeds)
• Will there be access to water, electricity and/or toilet facilities – and how and when?